@Flash is much more than a cool and powerful pocket torch! It is the most complete flashlight around- with seven operation modes including two semaphore modes and the capacity to send Morse messages and decode them using light or sound.
Downloading @Flash you will get the most advanced flashlight ever developed for a mobile device, which is the first one able to decode light and sound messages. In addition, @Flash can be used as a distress-signalling device, which can come very handy whenever a phone call is not possible.
Just check it out, you will love it and it’s free!
- A strong torch using the LED flash; if the device does not have a LED it will automatically use the screen.
- Many torch modes including a normal mode, a pusher mode or a pulsating light mode.
- Application Settings accessible using the device Settings App to configure the default behaviour of the light at start up: Always On, Always Off or Last State.
- An SOS mode to easily send a distress signal whenever needed.
- A message transmission mode to send any Morse message you mind.
- Two semaphore modes that come in very handy in many situations.
- A complete list of the Morse Codes touching the SOS or the Message mode buttons when the 3 points appear (Pro Version).
- A decoder to read light and sound messages coming from another @Flash App, when there is a good signal to noise ratio.
- The possibility to upgrade to a Pro, ad free version of the App with a complete list of the Morse Codes and an improved decoding algorithm using an In App Purchase.
- Selected sound to improve user experience.
- A shaking control to reset the status of the App or to go back to the main screen.
- A design thought to memorise and adapt to your preferences.
- It is available in various languages, including: English, Spanish, French, Deutsch, Italian, Portuguese and Catalan.